DDS:CF22 Wish List

Re: DDS:CF22 Wish List

Postby jscott991 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:13 pm

I make this request every year with each of the football games: We need to have control over what players play when. It is incredibly annoying to not have any substitution authority when playing the games. I don't want my backups to come in early in the third quarter, even in a blowout. I don't want to use my second best RB on critical plays. And so on. I don't know why this is so hard to do.
jscott991

Postby clamel » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:43 am

rmoons24 wrote:Add in more dynamic coach styles. I want coaches, and thus schools to have identities. Air Raid, Smashmouth, Option (triple and spread), Pistol, Up-Tempo, Control the Possession, and so much more! This has been a big thing lacking in the game and immersion for myself. For the most part, nothing seperates the coachs as far as Xs and Os go.

This is a nice addition. For real everyone knows College football and basketball is very much about this, coaches and the systems on different college teams.
Take a look at the DDS Basketball version. You got almost everything in that when it comes to HISTORY on coaches and teams. If one start a save as a coach one got target to try and reach Sabans win-loss and Nat Championships if one go with the top lads. Else start a career with your fav college and try to get more wins that already is in the stats when you start.
Today College Fpotball start with all ZERO-ZERO and no Coneference or National titles. Crazy, since it's a career game we play.

Have I missed if older versions can't get transfered over to newer versions ???? In College Basketball one can do that with a nice Import. So if I missed it ADD it to CF22.
clamel

Postby brooks_piggott » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:34 am

Yes, CF22 will be backward compatible... we've maintained backward compatibility for every version of the game at this point.
brooks_piggott

Previous

Return to DDS: College Football 2021 General Discussion