Championship Week and Bowl Game issue

Championship Week and Bowl Game issue

Postby dcarmody15 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:01 am

I have completed the regular season for all teams that I am aware of. When I go to the Conference Championship week, no teams are listed on their conference matchups. I cannot sim anything to advance from this point either. Is there something I forgot to do or is this a bug? I also noticed as I have played the weeks, the rankings have not updated as the games have gone on. Please let me know if anyone has seen any of these issues before and what the solution was. I would like to be able to complete the first season. Thanks.
dcarmody15

Re: Championship Week and Bowl Game issue

Postby brooks_piggott » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:45 pm

Turn off "hide show scores" or click "show score" on each game.
brooks_piggott

Postby dcarmody15 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:47 am

I do have the scores shown for all the regular season games that have been played, but still no teams are populating for week 16 and the championship games so I can't move on. Even when I do a Sim of the week, it freezes and doesn't go anywhere. I feel like maybe I was supposed to select something earlier in the season to track progress with rankings, etc. Wonder if I should just try to sim the rest of season 1 and see what happens for season 2.
dcarmody15

Postby brooks_piggott » Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:19 pm

Typically that means there is a game somewhere that isn't shown.Turning that off in settings may help so you don't have to find the missing games. Otherwise going to season 2 may help reset things.
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: College Football 2021 General Discussion