Access to Player Editing

Access to Player Editing

Postby miamibull » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:13 pm

I don't know if this is a simple or difficult request at this stage, but I was wondering if there would be a way to add access to the player editor from somewhere like when you click on their name from the team roster or depth chart and their player page pops up? I cannot seem to edit players from anywhere other than going to the edit players/recruits button in the Commissioner's Office page. This wouldn't be an issue, other than I would like to be able to see a team's entire roster when editing the players on that team. This would make changing a roster's makeup much easier as you would be able to see the current composition of the roster and find the right people to edit if, like myself, you wanted it to more accurately reflect real life. Through the player editor I can sort to one team, but in the drop down I have no information on the player so I have to find the centers, for example, by trial and error in order to make changes.

If not possible for this edition, please keep in mind for next year!
miamibull

Re: Access to Player Editing

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:16 pm

I can add the position into the listing as well but the access of it has to flow through the commissioner.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby miamibull » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:08 pm

That would definitely be a helpful step to me. I don't know about others. Any chance to add some sort of designation of where the player is on the depth chart or even just starter vs. bench or scholarship vs. walk-on? That's probably asking for a lot. :)

I can probably tell some of that from the ratings as well, but thought I'd bring it up just in case it is possible.

Thanks again, love the product!
miamibull

Postby miamibull » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:09 pm

Here's another thought (again probably next release). What if when you select a team from the drop down in the editor, all of the players on that team appeared below sort of like a search function? That is where some of the info I was asking about could be listed. Then you click on the player's name to get to the actual page where you can edit everything.
miamibull

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 FirstAccess