Bugs list

Re: Bugs list

Postby AgaliareptX » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:57 am

Just had a bug while using 'Sim Week' where a CPU team had a major injury (torn ACL) to a player in their starting lineup and for some reason I guess the game didn't auto-adjust their lineup, so the game became stuck and every time I would hit 'play/sim game' to advance the day, I would get a message saying something like "Invalid Roster Setting - Penn State has a player in their starting lineup that is too injured to play'. I was able to fix this by switching to commissioner and fixing it manually but just wanted to let you know since it's the first time I've seen that happen.

I should point out, in case it matters, that I was not on the updated build when this happened. Was on the original build, got the bug, tried updating, and it didn't fix it (wasn't expecting it to though).
AgaliareptX

Postby ValiantJoey » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:08 am

Cannot open my email. Which is not a huge issue currently as I am in December, but when it gets to the offseason and it is the way to move the game forward it will become a major issue if I cannot progress the game further.
ValiantJoey

Postby PointGuard » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:39 pm

ValiantJoey wrote:Cannot open my email. Which is not a huge issue currently as I am in December, but when it gets to the offseason and it is the way to move the game forward it will become a major issue if I cannot progress the game further.

Have never seen this happen. I believe you should submit this issue plus your game files via the Control Ticket (see the HELP section in the hamburger menu for submission instructions).
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Previous

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 FirstAccess