Bugs list

Re: Bugs list

Postby C-Bailey24 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:50 pm

Cards1125 wrote:I believe the Dev stream last night said the red buttons would be fixed for the new build.

Oh ok. Didn't see the stream
C-Bailey24

Postby Gary Gorski » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:15 pm

tyronethecalzone wrote:
Gary Gorski wrote:Are you trying to use the mod and do a promotion/relegation league?

I have that turned on yes

That's the reason those things are not working - the mod has to change the conference names for the promo/relegation league. Once that is corrected in the mod you wont see those other errors

The red buttons on the player card are corrected for the next build
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby NCAAhoops » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:14 pm

Mod was updated to 20.0.06 yesterday to fix the Rel/Pro Conference logos issue. In the mods section.
NCAAhoops

Postby tsluder » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:24 am

Is there a known bug for not being able to sub out players that have fouled out? I'm up 35 points in a sweet 16 game and have a fouled out player that I can't sub out.
tsluder

Postby WarEagle13 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:47 am

Not sure if this is a bug or if I simply missed something.....but

I created a league to run tests with....set my coach to let CPU function for recruiting, etc.... Got to the 1/1 set date after simming to that pooint and noticed no recruits on team call/watch list and no scholarships signed or offered. Went in and toggled the auto recruit function for a week, then toggled back on for a week and still nothing.

Anyone else seen anything like this? Is there another area where it may still be expecting me to perform the recruiting outside of the one toggle in game options menu?
WarEagle13

Postby PointGuard » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:36 pm

WarEagle13 wrote:Not sure if this is a bug or if I simply missed something.....but

I created a league to run tests with....set my coach to let CPU function for recruiting, etc.... Got to the 1/1 set date after simming to that pooint and noticed no recruits on team call/watch list and no scholarships signed or offered. Went in and toggled the auto recruit function for a week, then toggled back on for a week and still nothing.

Anyone else seen anything like this? Is there another area where it may still be expecting me to perform the recruiting outside of the one toggle in game options menu?

I had something similar happen for a specific team during alpha testing...Gary fixed i . What team was affected in your association? Did you run "Skip Summer" or did you run each week with the "CPU Manage Offseason/Recruiting" ON? Save the association, since Gary may need to check it out.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby AgaliareptX » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:28 am

Not sure if it's a bug or if I'm just using it wrong but the 'Back' button in the Top-Left corner of the screen doesn't seem to actually do anything.

Also this may be more of an oversight than a bug but I'm still seeing the CPU redshirting top freshman recruits and then they end up declaring for the draft right away. Probably either need to prevent the AI from redshirting top recruits or change the 'declare early' AI
AgaliareptX

Postby schlick7 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:57 am

I also have the issue with the back button in the top left. The button on my mouse works fine though for going back.

I have question of my own.

I just got a new walk-on that is a Senior. Is this intentional or a bug?
schlick7

Postby PointGuard » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:44 pm

The BACK button is not yet functional. Gary is aware of this.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Postby PointGuard » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:45 pm

Sometimes Walkons come to the team as seniors...it's not a bug.
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 FirstAccess