Simming Day to Day

Simming Day to Day

Postby thecoolestjedi » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:08 pm

I saw a topic for it already on here, but I wanted to expand on it a bit more to see if that was working as intended. As i remember in CB2020, you could check your game and sim every game but yours and then you could uncheck your game and sim it, which ran pretty smoothly there was no break in that, but it seems in 2021 you get this white screen now.

For Example:

This is a day of games and my game is checked to be played, but I won't play and instead will want it to sim last so I have it checked to simulate it last.

Upon simulating every game but mines, the game will stick on this screen until I choose to press sim again or go to a different screen otherwise it sticks on this white screen of nothing.

Now after the white screen of nothing disappears, I am granted access to check or uncheck my game.

I understand the stated solution was to uncheck games, but I was wondering is this working as intended. Should that white screen of nothing after simming everything, but my game exist? 2020 allowed me to go from the 1st to 3rd image without that 2nd image of white nothing, so I was wondering if that 2nd screen is supposed to be there.
thecoolestjedi

Re: Simming Day to Day

Postby Gary Gorski » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:10 pm

So you are checking to play your game, simming, cancelling when the 2D box comes up and then you get the white screen after that? Just want to be sure the steps you are following so that I can try and reproduce it
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Re: Simming Day to Day

Postby thecoolestjedi » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:21 pm

Yes that’s exactly it. I’m simulating every game on the day, so my game is checked to be played but I cancel out and unselect the box to simulate the game alone and see the result last after every other game is simulated.
thecoolestjedi

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 FirstAccess