Few Issues

Few Issues

Postby mrbaseball4589 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:58 am

Not sure if these are known issues or not but figured I would throw them here. Multiple saves and same issues in season 2 continue...Season 1 no real issues. Season 2 I am having some issues. Using mod 04_Import-CnfTmCoa-YS.

Issue where in season 2...freshman ratings/stats not showing up in roster or when click on player individual page.

Recruiting in season 2...no ratings show up for recruits no matter how often film watched/scout live.

In season 2...not getting emails in regards to player visits/"my decision".

In season 2...when simming or playing my team does not have checkmark in play/sim box and do not get the updates in bottom right hand corner of win/loss while simming through day.
mrbaseball4589

Re: Few Issues

Postby PointGuard » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:35 pm

Just a question: Have you turned ON CPU handle offseason/recruiting" and "Default to simulating human games" in the Game Options? If so, that may account for some of what you are experiencing.

If that's the not problem, be sure you save your association since it may need to be looked at.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Re: Few Issues

Postby Gary Gorski » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:29 pm

I would have to see the game files - instructions are under HELP in the game
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 FirstAccess