Request team stats

Request team stats

Postby Cleasby » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:06 pm

Can we please have some more team stats added such as strength of schedule, RPI and SOS plus RPI

It would be awesome if this was on the poll we could also see the above plus ortg drtg and net maybe? So we can see more detail at a glance?

I would love to be able to sort every team by poll number and see these details alongside.
Cleasby

Re: Request team stats

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:29 pm

RPI is no longer a thing - it has been replaced in the game (and in real life) by NET - on the insights screen there is a Team Sheet option which breaks down the strength of your schedule into quadrants and you can see this for any team as well, not just your team.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Cleasby » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:09 pm

Gary Gorski wrote:RPI is no longer a thing - it has been replaced in the game (and in real life) by NET - on the insights screen there is a Team Sheet option which breaks down the strength of your schedule into quadrants and you can see this for any team as well, not just your team.

Yep fair on net. But the insights screen is per team. I have to click each team and their insights to see who is 1-300. I would like to see that in the team stats section so I can do a nice comparison as to who is top and who is doing badly/well in the quadrants.
Cleasby

Postby PointGuard » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:02 pm

Cleasby wrote:
Gary Gorski wrote:RPI is no longer a thing - it has been replaced in the game (and in real life) by NET - on the insights screen there is a Team Sheet option which breaks down the strength of your schedule into quadrants and you can see this for any team as well, not just your team.

Yep fair on net. But the insights screen is per team. I have to click each team and their insights to see who is 1-300. I would like to see that in the team stats section so I can do a nice comparison as to who is top and who is doing badly/well in the quadrants.

If you go to Polls & Media, the right hand column provides the rankings for all teams from 1-357 based on NET and is updated weekly.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Cleasby » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:00 am

PointGuard wrote:
Cleasby wrote:

If you go to Polls & Media, the right hand column provides the rankings for all teams from 1-357 based on NET and is updated weekly.

Yep I can see net but it would be great if I could see more stats in the polls and media screen such as the quadrants?
Cleasby

Postby KingNeb » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:00 am

The "NET Quadrants" list is awesome! It would be great to have it list the record in each quadrant on this screen. There's plenty of space on the screen & it would be a nice quick glance to see the quadrant record.

Example (at the top of the page): "NET Quadrants Q1: (1-2), Q2: (1-2), Q3: (3-5), Q4 (8-4)"

I'm sure your template would be much cleaner.

Another place to put it could be right after the headers. Example:

QUADRANT #1 (Record 1-2)
QUADRANT #2 (Record 1-2)
Etc

That one may be cleaner & make more sense. Maybe bold it so it stands out?

Thanks!
KingNeb

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 FirstAccess