Save

Save

Postby kujerry » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:01 pm

Is there a force save. The save option disappeared. I don’t want to loose this season
kujerry

Re: Save

Postby kujerry » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:13 pm

The top menu bare is gone. To Minimizing and maximize the screen along with the tool bar on the left to save. It’s on all of my saves and the game itself. Do I need to uninstall and re install to fix it
kujerry

Postby slybelle1 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:08 pm

Any chance your not connected to the Internet? The menu disappears if that is the case.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby kujerry » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:59 pm

Thank you, I had no idea you needed to be on internet? I figured I would play at work, I did a year in a half with recuriting and and got me 4 nice players I was wanting to try.....I lost it all. I thought something was wrong with the program. couldn't save it so I shut it down, very unmotivated now.
kujerry

Postby PointGuard » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:56 am

kujerry: I can understand your disappointment in losing what you'd done with your CB21 association. Never fun! In fact, it sucks.

Here's an idea for you: Since you need wifi to save the game and may not have access to wifi where you are working (or elsewhere), if you have a smart phone, you can turn it into a mobile hotspot and then access the internet on your computer thru your phone's mobile hotspot. Then you can play CB21...and Save what you do. If you're not sure how to do this, you can get instructions online or you can contact your phone's provider.

FYI: Another thing to be aware of during this First Access period, though....while most of the time you will be able to continue your existing association(s) when upgraded versions of the game are provided, there is always the possibility that existing associations won't work with an upgrade version of CB21 and that upgrade will necessitate starting new associations. Soooo, it's best not to get super-attached to your game associations during the First Access period. You may be lucky and none of the new upgrades will require new associations, but you just never know.

Hang in there...and enjoy DDSCB.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby 23Zone » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:05 pm

kujerry wrote:I did a year in a half with recuriting and and got me 4 nice players I was wanting to try...

And remember... those 4 nice players you thought you had may not have been as good as you think :( . At least that is what generally happens to me but I fit them in to my team and try to make it work.
23Zone

Postby madeye » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:13 pm

I had no idea you had to be connected to the internet in order to save. That's good to know, but why is that a requirement? Licensing method maybe?
madeye

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:27 pm

Yes for now internet is required because of the licensing
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby alternativestats » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:54 am

I plan to mostly play at an internet free work location as well. Is the internet licensing requirement only a first access issue?
alternativestats

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 FirstAccess