Suggestions

Suggestions

Postby RedHawk24 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:26 pm

In real life, a team that wins its conference regular season but loses its tournament is guaranteed an automatic bid to the NIT. I think implementing this into the game would be very interesting. I know the game awards postseason spots based on wins and other ranking criteria but in years past, I have found very good teams, (especially mid-major) that won their conference regular season but did not win their tournament relegated to the CBI or CIT, or in some extreme cases, not make the postseason at all.

Is giving the conference regular-season champion a guaranteed spot in the NIT something that is doable?

Going even further, would it be possible to, say, create a feature that allows someone to go into Commissioner mode and select all teams (as well as seeds) they want to participate in a particular postseason tournament(s)?

Another thing I thought of is generating vote/point totals for the Media and Coaches polls, including listing all schools with at least one vote/points. Sometimes, I know my team is on the cusp but isn't quite in the top 25 and I have no idea if my school would even have any votes/points. In real life, even a team with one vote/point is listed, so you have an idea of who is considered for the top 25 list but doesn't have enough support to be on the top 25. The new NET ranking seems to be close but there are some differences.

Really having fun testing and trying out '21, keep up the amazing work!
RedHawk24

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 FirstAccess