Duplicated scouting report in CBI tourney

Duplicated scouting report in CBI tourney

Postby madeye » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:10 am

Moving to round two of the CBI tourney I received the scouting report for my round 1 opponent again and did not receive scouting report for my round 2 opponent.

I submitted my game files through a support ticket. Hope that is what you're asking for.

Thanks!
madeye

Re: Duplicated scouting report in CBI tourney

Postby madeye » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:23 pm

Update to this issue:

After my round 2 game, I received the scouting report for my round 2 opponent instead of receiving the scouting report for my upcoming round 3 opponent.

It appears the scouting reports are one round behind in the CBI tourney, not sure if in all tourneys.

Recap: going into round 1 game I received the scouting report for my upcoming round 1 opponent. After round 1, I received another copy of the scouting report for the round 1 opponent and no scouting report for my round 2 opponent. After round 2, I received the report for my previous round 2 opponent instead for my upcoming round 3 opponent.

I'm flying blind! ;-)
madeye

Re: Duplicated scouting report in CBI tourney

Postby PointGuard » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:57 pm

madeye wrote:I'm flying blind! ;-)

Ralph, weren’t you told you’d shoot your eye out with that Red Ryder BB gun! Here’s your dark glasses and white cane.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 FirstAccess