So What Do You LIKE?

Re: So What Do You LIKE?

Postby PointGuard » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:07 pm

Yeah, it's well hidden..but will be mentioned in the upcoming CB21 Quick Guide.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby KingNeb » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:30 am

The new build is very exciting!
Build 9.0.23
--------------------------------
- added average NET rank for team in conference under almanac -> conference
- added conf record and NET rank to scouting report email
- added new sim speed option that will slow down the sim on your games, conf games and top 25 games

These were all things I suggested & they got added! Thank you so much!!!

I'm sure others suggested them too but these were some of the things that I really wanted to see. Having more transparency on the NET ranking in different menus is such a subtle thing but will help a ton with immersion.

Thank you!
KingNeb

Postby blazertaz13 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:20 pm

Just played out my first game. A couple of things that new that I like:

1. Controls at the bottom of the court rather than top. Last year I lost out on many games due to clicking to play to only resize the screen and lock the game.
2. Pop up comments on scoring player, rebounds, blocks, etc.

A weird thing that did happen though was following a dead ball issue I played on offense against no players (all invisible). This only happened this one time and the other team did come back after I scored.
blazertaz13

Postby PointGuard » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:57 pm

blazertaz13 wrote:Just played out my first game. A couple of things that new that I like:

1. Controls at the bottom of the court rather than top. Last year I lost out on many games due to clicking to play to only resize the screen and lock the game.
2. Pop up comments on scoring player, rebounds, blocks, etc.

A weird thing that did happen though was following a dead ball issue I played on offense against no players (all invisible). This only happened this one time and the other team did come back after I scored.

I totally agree with your comments on #1--so MUCH better below the court.

If players leave the court, note what was going on (what defense and/or offense was being played at the time it happened and any other pertinent happenings and at what point in the game, e.g, 14:23 left in 2nd half) so those can be reported to Gary. This was a BIG problem during alpha testing and Gary squashed it (at least it appeared to have been squashed). I have seen a single player moving off court during a single possession a very few times since then, but it hasn't seemed to affect play. I have not seen all the players from a team leave the court, though, since Gary "fixed" the problem. Still need to try to get this issue totally eliminated....the more data that is available, the more likely a fix.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Previous

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 FirstAccess