So What Do You LIKE?

So What Do You LIKE?

Postby PointGuard » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:44 pm

There's been some good suggestions and listing of things that need fixing here in First Access...exactly what this is for. So good going, guys!

I'd like to know what features of DDSCB21 you LIKE? What's making the game more interesting, exciting, and fun for YOU?

So let's hear from you.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Re: So What Do You LIKE?

Postby PointGuard » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:48 pm

SInce I began this thread, I'll kick it off with the first LIKE:

The new SCHEDULE! Love the format and seeing which players were high in points, assists and rebounds for each game.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Postby blazertaz13 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:23 pm

I have not played any actual games yet, I am liking the new recruiting features (hot notice), as we well as texting. I think that the strategy screen improvements are great as well.
blazertaz13

Postby KingNeb » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:19 pm

I like so many things which is why I made a separate thread of suggestions because this game is really close to being all-time instead of just amazing.

One thing off the cuff I'm enjoying is the postseason tournament recap. I wasn't in the tournament for my first season but watching the recap brought a smile to my face. No spoilers for those who haven't watched it yet.

I love the plethora of stats that exist.

I love the matrix depth chart where I can essentially gameplan the entire game of what players play at what time.

Really enjoying the bubble watch & list of tournament teams (though I wish there was an estimated seed listed for the field to avoid unnecessary math).

Fun game!
KingNeb

Postby WarEagle13 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:20 pm

Definitely like the new dashboard as well as simming and seeing your next three games and the flash screen for the result of your game
WarEagle13

Postby RedHawk24 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:49 am

I really like the new dashboard as well as the offensive and defensive proficiencies ratings. The former has an overall nicer feel to it, while the latter enables me to more efficiently adjust coaching without having to go back and forth to each individual player page.

I also find the Universe Mode to be interesting. I think it will be something I'll spend plenty of time on, especially since I enjoy having as much control as possible. I

think being able to go back and change your mind with regards to conference movement, illegal recruiting, and underclassmen declaring is really helpful instead of only being able to do it when creating a league. The game also seems to be a little faster in terms of simulating and progressing.
RedHawk24

Postby Chris » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:57 pm

I like all the multi player enhancements for commissioner, once HTML reports come out, I'll be peachy
Chris

Postby thecoolestjedi » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:50 pm

Loving the player traits. Add something new and fun to viewing players and evaluating them and loving the recruiting tags having three stage for interest. Makes the system more dynamic imo
thecoolestjedi

Postby PointGuard » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:03 pm

Appreciate the "Team Needs & Info" popup that is available via the Help button on the Recruiting screen. Nice to have a quick visual as to the class level of players on my team by position, a listing of current recruits, and my school's minimum SAT.

Maybe I've just played the game at too many different colleges, but it's easy to forget what the SAT minimum is for whatever school I'm coaching at the moment. Or when a great C becomes highly interested, it's good to take a quick look as to how going after him will affect my real needs for the team.
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby blazertaz13 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:58 pm

PointGuard wrote:Appreciate the "Team Needs & Info" popup that is available via the Help button on the Recruiting screen. Nice to have a quick visual as to the class level of players on my team by position, a listing of current recruits, and my school's minimum SAT.

Maybe I've just played the game at too many different colleges, but it's easy to forget what the SAT minimum is for whatever school I'm coaching at the moment. Or when a great C becomes highly interested, it's good to take a quick look as to how going after him will affect my real needs for the team.

Well I just learned something new. Thanks for this one PG.
blazertaz13

Next

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 FirstAccess