Sim more than 1 day

Sim more than 1 day

Postby Taf1971 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:17 pm

I have not been able to sim more than 1 day ahead. IF I change the date or change how many days the simming feature is disabled.
Taf1971

Re: Sim more than 1 day

Postby PointGuard » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:26 pm

That works fine for me.

Seems as though there's something wrong with your installation. I'd suggest you delete the game, redownload and reinstall.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:22 pm

If you change the date you will not be able to sim because you have to be on the current day to start the sim but choosing a sim period should kick you back to the correct date and allow you to start
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby PointGuard » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:32 pm

Gary Gorski wrote:If you change the date you will not be able to sim because you have to be on the current day to start the sim but choosing a sim period should kick you back to the correct date and allow you to start

Ahh, now I see what he may have been doing.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 FirstAccess