Season skipped the national championship

Season skipped the national championship

Postby mgoblue71 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:10 am

Finally made it to the big game. Went to play and game did not give me the option to sim, just advance. Did so and the awards ceremony began! Looking at my schedule, the game was never played but i am now in the off season. Photo is screenshot of schedule and job hiring advance tab: https://imgur.com/dkQUpZX
mgoblue71

Re: Season skipped the national championship

Postby BigDPW » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:48 am

How dare a game published by "Wolverine Studios" deny the Michigan Wolverines a chance at another national title... :D
BigDPW

Postby PointGuard » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:39 pm

I'm so "Lets Go Blue" over this.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:57 pm

Do you have this game file you can share with me? Are you saying that you were on the day of the national championship and when you went to the play/sim screen the game could not be played or are you saying it was the day of the nc and the option to even go to the play/sim screen was not available?
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby ValiantJoey » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:19 pm

Must have bene cancelled due to COVID-19 protocols, very realistic Gary!

:P
ValiantJoey

Postby mgoblue71 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:14 am

Gary Gorski wrote:Do you have this game file you can share with me? Are you saying that you were on the day of the national championship and when you went to the play/sim screen the game could not be played or are you saying it was the day of the nc and the option to even go to the play/sim screen was not available?

It was the day of the nc and the option to even go to the play/sim screen was not available. I have gone past that off season at this point but can still see in the almanac that no 2033 championship was awarded. Link to game files in your DMs.
mgoblue71

Postby Gary Gorski » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:20 pm

Do you remember how you simmed to get there? Were you going day by day or did you choose to sim to that date or something in particular? Anything that might help me recreate it is appreciated
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby mgoblue71 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:01 pm

Gary Gorski wrote:Do you remember how you simmed to get there? Were you going day by day or did you choose to sim to that date or something in particular? Anything that might help me recreate it is appreciated

I simmed day to day in the tournament. When it was time to sim to the day of championship it simmed past the championship to the "watch tourney recap" day. It basically did everything a normal simulation would do, but no game was simulated. I unfortunately didn't try to watch the tourney recap, but did do the award and the most outstanding player went to a player on my opponents team. But the game doesn't show up as played in my schedule and doesn't appear in the days when i go back and forward at all.
mgoblue71

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 FirstAccess