Issue using notepad on recruiting screen

Issue using notepad on recruiting screen

Postby BigDPW » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:46 am

I have hotkeys for recruiting enabled which is awesome. I tried last night to use the notepad and when I did I got some pop-ups saying that I had initiated some recruiting actions. I presume that when I would type the hotkeys in my information I was putting into the notepad it registered the actions corresponding to those hotkeys. I would think that the hotkeys should be auto-disabled when you pull up the notepad screen but this doesn't seem to be the case. While this is an obscure issue I suspect others might want to use the notepad to keep notes on their recruiting plans without accidentally initiating recruiting actions.
BigDPW

Re: Issue using notepad on recruiting screen

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:56 pm

this will be fixed in the next build
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby BigDPW » Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:17 pm

Thanks Gary!
BigDPW

Postby KingNeb » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:52 pm

BigDPW wrote:I have hotkeys for recruiting enabled which is awesome. I tried last night to use the notepad and when I did I got some pop-ups saying that I had initiated some recruiting actions. I presume that when I would type the hotkeys in my information I was putting into the notepad it registered the actions corresponding to those hotkeys. I would think that the hotkeys should be auto-disabled when you pull up the notepad screen but this doesn't seem to be the case. While this is an obscure issue I suspect others might want to use the notepad to keep notes on their recruiting plans without accidentally initiating recruiting actions.

Is it the same for doing a new save game on this screen also? Typing a new save name does actions for that too. Thanks!
KingNeb

Postby Gary Gorski » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:17 pm

Yeah it will fix that as well
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 FirstAccess