Courts

Courts

Postby Mutts » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:41 pm

New here so forgive my ignorance.

Is there a database/file of the real courts if I dont want the all in one mod?

Thanks

Anthony
Mutts

Re: Courts

Postby PointGuard » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:02 pm

Anthony, I guess I don't understand why you wouldn't want the real courts for ALL teams...particularly when it comes in one easy to download and install mod. That also gives you real names for all colleges and conferences, real nicknames and correct logos for all teams and conferences.

Real courts began being created several years ago and came out a few at a time over several years(those probably still available at various places somewhere within very old forums here...but you'd have to look thru them to find specific courts). But with the mod that's available now, those have been incorporated/updated and courts for colleges that previously weren't available have also been included...all together in one place and easy to get and use.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Re: Courts

Postby NCAAhoops » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:59 pm

Mutts, If you download and install the DDSCB2020 to DDSCB2021 mod this will install courts that will work with the game defaults. To be safe install it some place like C:Temp folder by changing the install location and just copy the courts over to the court folder of your current game location will do what you are asking. Then you can just delete the Temp folder afterward.
Hope this helps get you what you are trying to do.
Here's the link https://www.wolverinestudios.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=335&t=33766
NCAAhoops

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 FirstAccess