Star Ratings

Star Ratings

Postby miamibull » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:12 pm

I apologize if this has been brought up already, but thought I would mention something I am noticing in case it's unknown or a bug.

I am using the new Universe mode and I have been editing players through SQLiteStudio and when I import them back in, although I may have changed a great deal of their ratings, their overall and potential star ratings are remaining the same. I haven't tried actually simming anything yet to see if this actually has an effect on the game itself or if it is purely aesthetic, but I thought I would bring it up.
miamibull

Re: Star Ratings

Postby Gary Gorski » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:08 pm

The ratings in the game itself only update at certain points of the season because what you are shown are not true ratings but your coaching staff's last appraisal of them. You can verify that the actual ratings have been changed by going to the commissioner office and using the player edit feature there to look them up but they will not update in the game view until a new evaluation point has been passed in the league
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Re: Star Ratings

Postby miamibull » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:45 pm

Perfect. I thought that might be the case, but thought I'd mention it just in case.
miamibull

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 FirstAccess