Feature Request - Coaches Notes

Feature Request - Coaches Notes

Postby madeye » Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:01 pm

I am loving this game so far! I was wondering if it would be possible for the game to capture some critical actions in some sort of log form. I'd call it the "Coaches Notebook" or something. Items to track in it would be things like:

-In home visits - who was visited, what was pitched, when

-Calls/Texts (particularly with players on the roster) - who was contacted, when, what was said to the player (attitude issues, gameplay issues, etc), what was the result (player's response, relationship change, suspension?)

These are just a couple items I think would be very valuable to coaches. Yes the notebook exists where you could do it yourself manually, but it would be nice if the game would just capture those moments for you in a notebook...

Thanks for all you guys are doing! Love the game!
madeye

Re: Feature Request - Coaches Notes

Postby PointGuard » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:06 pm

Whereas there is a "notepad" where you can enter your own notes and the game provides info on the players you've contacted and what you've directed them to do, there isn't a "Coach's Notes" where the info you suggested is incorporated in one place. BUT...

For home visits, there is always an email that identifies the recruit and what he and his family thought of the visit...but it doesn't indicate what you pitched.

WHen making a call/text, the list of items you can pitch/ask about indicates the ones you've already asked about...and his response is indicated on the recruit card under "recruit info" and "parent info"...and if there's something specific, it will be in the Recruit Notes. Those things are also available from the List of recruits when clicking on "Details" for a recruit.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 FirstAccess