College Mod 21 Updated to v21.1.0 Final Release

Re: College Mod 21 Updated to v21.1.0 Final Release

Postby NCAAhoops » Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:11 am

Thank you. I plan to continue work on facegens in the near future.
NCAAhoops

Postby NCAAhoops » Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:24 am

Anytime graphics do not work it's always been one of these two issues.
1. Mod installed into wrong location. If you do not see all the courts in your "apps\disk\graphics\courts" folder then the mod is not properly installed. Most of these issues are usually with Steam and where did it install the game. The mod goes to the "DDSCB2021" folder. The Steam version installer assumes the default location but because Steam does not put any info in the Registry for the install location there is no way for me to pull that into the installer. You will need to know where Steam installed the game and steer the installer there if it's not what I put in a the default.
2. Did not use the Import feature when starting a new association which you must do.
NCAAhoops

Postby Yokabomb » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:04 pm

I recently downloaded the mod from the steam link (I purchased the game on steam) and installed it into the program filesx86 folder on my C drive in imports as the installer suggests. However, when I load up the game the ncaa association logos don't appear when I browse to select one and no team logos load after selecting an import and entering the save. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?
Yokabomb

Postby NCAAhoops » Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:17 pm

If you purchased and installed from Steam you must use the Steam installer. You do not install into the Import folder. You install into the game folder "DDSCB2021". It will not work when installed in other locations. If you steer the installer to the DDSCB2021 folder everything will be installed properly. See the above post. When the mod does not work it is installed into the wrong location. I cannot query the Steam install as it does not put that information in the registry so there is no way to find the install path. If you let Steam install to it's own path then the Steam Mod installer will install the mod correctly. The only reason to change it is if you told Steam to install the game to another path.
NCAAhoops

Postby drummerJ99 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:10 pm

Before I edit my own files, figured I'd ask here. I'm assuming no one hasn't edited the player card jersey files to replicate the realistic patches? For example like Northern Kentucky has Addidas and Horizon League conference logo.
Please give us a light skin UI option for all games. A Clone of the 2021 themes would be perfect!
drummerJ99

Postby NCAAhoops » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:05 am

Not that I am aware.
NCAAhoops

Previous

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 Mods