College Mod 21 Updated to v21.1.0 Final Release

Re: College Mod 21 Updated to v21.0.10

Postby NCAAhoops » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:27 am

If you have the Steam version of the game you Must use the Steam download. In the zip folder is an installer to install the mod. The instructions are on the download page and is the first download link on the page, plus when you run the installer the instructions will pop up once installed plus they are in the Import folder if you need them later or you could always download again.
NCAAhoops

Postby sin44 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:23 pm

Thank you so much for all your hard work NCAAHOOPS!

Any chance you'd consider doing a roster project to include with your college mod?
sin44

Postby NCAAhoops » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:17 pm

Have done rosters twice. Once back for the 2016-17 season with DDSCB2017 and one for Greatest Teams mod last couple of years and they were used so little I don't have plans to put that much work in at this time. Takes a lot of time to do over 5000 players for a mod to make it realistic.
NCAAhoops

Postby Aton837 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:37 pm

Will the 2021 final four court be updated for the mod since the 2021 Final Four starts tomorrow?
Aton837

Postby PointGuard » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:07 pm

Aton837 wrote:Will the 2021 final four court be updated for the mod since the 2021 Final Four starts tomorrow?

See: search.php?search_id=

Edit: Oops, I posted the wrong link...NCAAhoop's link is the correct one! Need to quit rushing. :o
Last edited by PointGuard on Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby NCAAhoops » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:41 pm

Yes! per Pointguard I posted one over in the regular forum and will add to an update to the Mod next weekend. First version of the court as it a little hard to duplicate but I get a better look tomorrow and decide if I need to work on it more or not.
Link: https://www.draftdaysports.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=336&t=33949
NCAAhoops

Postby nemolee.exe » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:16 pm

Colleges such as Southern Illinois and Sam Houston State have changed their logos and therefore the logos and courts in the mod is outdated.
nemolee.exe

Postby PreciseNova » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:45 am

Does anyone know how to install this for the steam version I need help
PreciseNova

Postby NCAAhoops » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:16 am

Download the Steam version of the Mod. Unzip the downloaded folder. There will be one file and that is the installer. Run the Installer, if you let Steam install the game in its default location when you purchased the game from Steam then just keep clicking OK to install. If you changed the Game from STEAM in a different location than the default you will have to make that change in the Mod installer as well. Once installed read the instructions to use the mod. As the instruction state you must use one of the imports for it to work.
NCAAhoops

Postby NCAAhoops » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:32 am

nemolee.exe I'm aware several logos and courts are a few years old. There are a few reasons for this. I'm more of a database programmer than graphic artist and I send most of the time making sure conferences, teams and coaches are accurate than the graphics as that's more fluff than substance. I did update many logos and and about 5 to 7 courts this year and completely changed over logos to this style last year but graphics take a lot of time as do courts take more time to make. I had the two new logos for these teams as I was aware they changed but both of these logos are the same color as the team color and if I just throw them in the mod they will just blend into the background on screen making then difficult to see. So I have to make an outline around the logo so it will be visible on screen and that takes time as well. But I feel it would not be a good mod if the conferences, teams and coaches databases were not very accurate but graphics are perfect would not be much fun as there are games like that out there and the sim engines gives poor results because the database is poor but visually beautiful and that's not what I am trying to achieve. I prefer good sim results and just happy to have graphics that add to that.
It's not easy to keep up with 357 team logos and court changes every year especially when trying to keep up with new teams and their graphics and over 1500 coaches too.

But on a good note I have delayed my update release to work on these two teams logos and courts so they will be updated in the next release real soon along with the Wooden Legacy tournament logo and court and the Final Four court for this year.
NCAAhoops

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 Mods