Division 2 MOD - Old Valdarix D2/D3 Mod and help with courts

Division 2 MOD - Old Valdarix D2/D3 Mod and help with courts

Postby mickey415 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:52 pm

For those who might be interested, last year I worked on the converting the Valdarix D2/D3 Mod from DDS:CB19 to DDS:CB20. I was able to configure an import file that works with DDS:CB20 and played a couple seasons with it last year before breaking off to take care of other things. Over the past couple of days I have been testing this import file and images on DDS:CB21, thus far it seems to be working.

There still is some cleanup on the import file and it will need more testing, but I would love to create basketball courts for this D2/D3 Mod even if it's just the logo and correct color scheme. The basketball courts for the D1 Mod are amazing so I am hoping that there will be some good advice. Does anyone have instructions or advice on the easiest way to create the basketball courts?

Thanks in advance!
mickey415

Re: Division 2 MOD - Old Valdarix D2/D3 Mod and help with co

Postby Redsoxfan2 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:54 pm

Stupid question, will this still work on CB21?
Redsoxfan2

Postby mickey415 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:43 pm

Yes, I have a D2 import file that is working on CB21, so far I am about five seasons into a new career. I can try to share it if you send me a message with an email address.

There are about 10-15 courts for teams completed with this mod, so there are a couple hundred more courts needed. I would like to create a bunch of new courts for this mod just like the D1 mod has but I don't have a good set of instructions on how to make new courts. It would great if there was a "court maker" where you select a court floor style, color scheme for sidelines, and then insert a logo. I have created jerseys and hats for games like OOTP, but I don't have enough experience with GIMP to make these new courts.
mickey415

Postby Redsoxfan2 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:10 pm

Sent PM.
Redsoxfan2

Postby Valdarix » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:45 pm

Nice to see this mod has lived on! I lost my copy of the data files a while back with a hard drive crash so really cool to see someone picked up the work and converted it.
Valdarix

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 Mods