Changing player position

Changing player position

Postby SunGod » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:08 pm

Ok, I've looked and tried various times, but can't figure it out. How do I change a player's position? I want to change a guy from PF to SF. I know I can have him play the minutes, but wanna make it easier to remember.
SunGod

Re: Changing player position

Postby Timmuh » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:35 am

Maybe switch users to be the commissioner
Timmuh

Postby PointGuard » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:21 pm

Yeah, go to Commissioner page and edit your player (there's a pulldown menu for POSITION where it can be changed) and save the edit.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby NCAAhoops » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:43 am

I also see players change positions automatically if you continue to play them at that position. It takes several months but if you have a PF play C long or a SG at SF enough his position in the game will change too. Not sure when it triggers but as I stated it will happen during the season just not right away.
NCAAhoops

Postby SunGod » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:46 am

Ok, cool, thanks PointGuard. Took me a minute to figure it out. It's on the first screen that pops up, pick your school, then your player. I kept switching to Roster after going to Commissioner. I don't like that you can change their abilities tho.
SunGod

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 General Discussion