Cannot Download College Basketball 2021

Cannot Download College Basketball 2021

Postby TexBear » Sat May 08, 2021 7:24 pm

Yesterday (5/7/21), I purchased College Basketball 2021 and College Football 2021. When I try to download either of them, I get a message that they were blocked because they could be harmful to my device (Windows 10 PC). I use Malwarebytes and Windows Security. I've turned both off and still get the message when I try to download.

I went to support and created a new Support Ticket. Later I tried to "Check Ticket Status". Was told I had to sign in. When I did I was told my email address was already in use. So I tried to create a new account with another email address of mine -- was told I was not authorized to do so.

Can anybody else who has had this experience with trying to download provide me with a solution?

If I'm not going to be able to download the products I purchased, then I'd like to get my money back.
TexBear

Re: Cannot Download College Basketball 2021

Postby Wayne23 » Sat May 08, 2021 7:49 pm

I'll email Gary with this info. He'll figure out a way to get back to you. You may need to get your email to him somehow.
Wayne23
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby TexBear » Sun May 09, 2021 12:30 pm

Thanks, Wayne. Support emailed me and helped me thru the problem.

For others who have the problem, if you were using Edge as your browser, try switching browsers (I went from Edge to Chrome). Chrome allowed the download. On install, I did get the blue box ("Windows protected your PC"), but by selecting the "more info" option, I was able to complete the install. Worked for both the College Football 21 and College Basketball 21 games.
TexBear

Postby PointGuard » Sun May 09, 2021 2:56 pm

Interesting to know it didn’t work with Edge. I’ve always used Chrome and had no problems soI didn’t know.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 General Discussion