Insights page won't load

Insights page won't load

Postby KingNeb » Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:39 pm

I've had this issue since right before launch where my insights page doesn't always load. I used to be able to click on another item in the left tab then go back to insights and it would sometimes load. Also clicking it two consecutive times would sometimes load it.

Now it's not loading at all. I click insights & it's a blank page. Anyone else having this issue or any ideas on what I can do to fix it?

Thank you.

Edit: Other pages also do this sometimes. I just tried to look at player stats & it came up blank. I clicked "player stats" on the player card again and it loaded. Strange.

This save was on the Wolverine download & has since been loaded through Steam. This issue has been ongoing for at least a week before I moved to Steam. I've tried restarting the game & PC but neither works. When the insights page loads I'm also unable to click the dropdown in the top right to select a different part of the insights menu.

Double Edit: After further searching I found a thread from the first access where this was a problem. I ran the game in Win8 compatibility mode & it is working now. I couldn't find a way to run this mode in Steam so I had to use the non-Steam version. I hope this gets resolved so I can use the Steam version. I've only been in Win8 for a short time but other things don't load as quickly as normal (example: the red/green bars on the player card).
Last edited by KingNeb on Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KingNeb

Re: Insights page won't load

Postby madeye » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:18 pm

I've had the insights page do that to me, but only one time that I can think of and when I clicked away and came back it loaded up and worked properly.

Probably not much help, but I have seen it happen so you're not crazy.
madeye

Re: Insights page won't load

Postby Gary Gorski » Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:47 am

I don't know why the difference between Win 10 and Win 8 works for some people but I'm looking into the page itself. You can run the Steam version in Win 8 as well you just need to follow the same procedure. The exe for the game in Steam is usually in like C:/Program Files(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Draft Day Sports College Basketball 2021 and then you can right click on the game exe in there and choose properties, compatibility tab and the box to run in Win 8 mode
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 General Discussion