Having some UI issues.

Having some UI issues.

Postby ottovyeoj » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:24 pm

First off, love the game, loved last years edition, thanks for filling this niche with quality products.

I'm having issues in the 2d gameplay screen, both when 'fast simming' and running with the 'play' button. When the game is simming/playing, it won't let me click the pause/play buttons and stop the sim. sometimes if i spam click the buttons it will work, or i've been able to turn on 'stop at pauses' and get the simming to stop, but sometimes even that doesn't work. sometimes clicking the sub screen will pause it, others times that hasn't worked either. several times since installing i've had to let full halves run without being able to stop the gameplay.

has anyone else seen this issue? is this something on my end or something others have experienced?

thanks again.
ottovyeoj

Re: Having some UI issues.

Postby Gary Gorski » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:47 pm

That's the first I have heard of something like that. What game speed are you trying to run at? Is it like in the middle or cranked all the way to the end? Do the hotkeys work?
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby PointGuard » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:59 pm

I haven't noticed that yet, but I'll try different speeds and options to see if I can replicate it.

Have you noticed it more in one half than the other?
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby schlick7 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:09 pm

I had this issue while playing the game yesterday. I pressed the fast forward button and it just ran out of control and I couldn't get it to stop until the game ended. It worked fine at first, but then I disabled the auto stoppage and then the next time I hit fast forward it did that.
schlick7

Postby ottovyeoj » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:46 pm

i run the speed on the fast end, a few clicks from the right side of the scale. it happens both on the regular play button as well as the fast forward/fast sim button.

the hot keys do not work once it is going, i have to either spam click the buttons, or hope the subs screen pops up to get gameplay to stop.
ottovyeoj

Postby ottovyeoj » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:42 pm

bump? i've moved back to 2020 and it runs fine, for what its worth.
ottovyeoj

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:11 pm

So to recap your settings are fairly fast speed, auto sub on I assume, not stopping at deadballs? Can you tell me what your computer specs are too?
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 General Discussion