Uncommitted recruits

Uncommitted recruits

Postby RockossmosD » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:44 am

Do players like the 5 star picture above just disappear even if they qualify for a school? OR instead of picking a school do they get saved for a JUCO and resurface later or do they get saved in the draft class to go into the G-league? Obviously they cant make the Pros in DDS:PB21. I just think they should at least pick a school unless they don't qualify for any school SATs (they qualified for my school for example). Seeing them disappear is heart breaking and a waste of a player. At the very least if they are not going to select a team can we get some flavor text like "Thanks for the scholarship, I decided to go overseas to play in Barcelona" or something of the sort lol.
RockossmosD

Re: Uncommitted recruits

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:19 pm

If a player does not qualify for a school then yes he sort of just fades away into doing something else. Did you offer him a scholarship and he chose not going anywhere over your school?
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Re: Uncommitted recruits

Postby RockossmosD » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:01 pm

Gary Gorski wrote:If a player does not qualify for a school then yes he sort of just fades away into doing something else. Did you offer him a scholarship and he chose not going anywhere over your school?

yes I offered him a scholarship and instead of taking a chance at playing for me he did not chose me and just disappeared, I felt "like dang we are that bad that you rather not even play basketball" lol .
RockossmosD

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 General Discussion