Recruiting

Recruiting

Postby KendroMagoo » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:49 pm

Man been playing this game for a long time, I've bought 3 or 4 versions and enjoyed them all. Best college basketball sim game hands down.

Downloaded the newest demo and man. Is recruiting ever going to be re-done? Maybe its just me, if I invest the time into it , it doesn't seem hard to out recruit the AI but its just so much busy work without any "fun".

I don't enjoy any of it, now you can say I can have the AI do it but that then takes away some of the "connection" I have with the players.

What do other players do? Am I missing something that makes this way easier/enjoyable? . I understand I'm wanting my cake and to eat it to, to a certain degree here.
KendroMagoo

Re: Recruiting

Postby NCAAhoops » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:34 pm

You can set recruiting to a harder setting under the Game Options. The "Brutal" setting may be what you need to try. Those settings definitely make a difference. Also your coach recruiting rating when you start the game. Try a lower rating there. I don't think its too easy unless you make it easy. You can make those adjustment if its too easy out of the box for you.
NCAAhoops

Postby PointGuard » Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:00 am

Agree with suggestions made by NCAAhoops...also coach at a low prestige college...that will make recruiting more difficult.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby kd_ritchie » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:12 am

I'm coaching Kentucky but to make it more challenging for me, I'm limiting myself to only recruiting players from the state of Kentucky. Honestly, I'm having a blast doing that.
kd_ritchie

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 General Discussion