Game Bug - When taking assistant coach job / Recruiting

Game Bug - When taking assistant coach job / Recruiting

Postby sin44 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:28 pm

Not sure how best to report this, but when you are a coach hired as an assistant and you are made the recruiting assistant.

The head coach never signs players and the teams you are on end up degrading after 2 years.

As an example: I was hired as the 1st assistant and hired to recruit. When it comes time for the September contact "In-home" visits, the cpu doesn't offer scholarships.

Anyone else have this happen? It's happened to me three times in three different careers
sin44

Re: Game Bug - When taking assistant coach job / Recruiting

Postby PointGuard » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:41 pm

Suggest you submit a Support Ticket along with your game files so Gary will be aware of this. (For instructions for doing this, go to HELP in the game)
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby paver » Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:23 am

Was a resolution found for this?
paver

Postby sin44 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:29 pm

Gary is looking into my game file, but no resolution yet.

Not game breaking since I'm only using being an assistant as a backstory before starting my head coaching career. Just sucks that if I take a job at a blue blood school as a 1st or 2nd assistant, the recruiting falls off a cliff.
sin44

Postby Gary Gorski » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:26 pm

The files that were sent in no longer had the coach as the recruiting assistant but when we simulated it out we did see the school in question offer and sign recruits (including high caliber ones) so if someone is the recruiting assistant and is experiencing this please send in a file and we will look again.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 General Discussion