Suggestion: Color codes to indicate my subjective interest

Suggestion: Color codes to indicate my subjective interest

Postby TripLykely » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:41 pm

The recruiting is a blast I’m this game but sometimes I lose track of some of my backup targets. The notepad feature is great but what if we could add a highlight across the player and info in the list indicate our preference? Maybe match colors so you could mark who you’re warm and hot on allowing you to easier compare your interest to a prospects within all of the other filtering options? It wouldn’t be another list in the drop down but simply an indicator you attach to players of your choice to create a hotlist from your call/watchlist for who you want to offer scholarships to. Just something I thought about after realizing I missed a guy who’s parents went to my school because I was focusing on higher talent that I missed.
DDSCB21 Let's Play - Chasing the career milestones of the legendary UCLA coach John Wooden - Chasing Wooden Playlist --> https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIVfxNP1tD6mNwqSbZK-ZtxC5ntyd1uiq
TripLykely

Re: Suggestion: Color codes to indicate my subjective intere

Postby Gary Gorski » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:28 pm

That is an interesting idea - I have noted it for the next version of the game as something like that would require changes to the structure of save games and force them to become unusable at this point so it's a next version idea.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 General Discussion