draft results date?

draft results date?

Postby chubspeterson » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:15 pm

I'm about 12 seasons in and I haven't seen a "draft results" email for the past couple years, after having no issues the previous 10. I've keyword searched and browsed through my inbox. does it disappear after a certain period of time? I have emails all the way back to the start of the transfer period (5/1). I can't tell if I'm going crazy.

What date are you emailed the draft results?
chubspeterson

Re: draft results date?

Postby Billdozer » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:42 pm

The email about the pro draft should be visible on June 26th right after you select the summer camps you are attending. It might be on the same day you select the summer camps on June 25th but I think it is on the 26th.
Billdozer

Postby PointGuard » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:23 am

Yeah, the pro draft email should be dated June 25th.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby chubspeterson » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:51 pm

Thanks for the help - it did come in on June 26.

For anyone else that might stumble upon this, I am under the impression this email does disappear eventually. I don't delete my emails, and as I mentioned in my original post, I hadn't been able to find it the past couple seasons while mid-season, even while keyword searching. There's also a chance I have lost my mind.
chubspeterson

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 General Discussion