Recruit Database

Recruit Database

Postby michadj78 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:24 am

Hello everyone I'm new to this game and had a question about the database editor. When I open in sqlite recruits data doesn't get pulled for editing. I was wondering if I was doing something wrong? I can edit players and coaches just can't see recruits. Thank you in advance for your help.
michadj78

Re: Recruit Database

Postby NCAAhoops » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:54 pm

That is correct you cannot edit Recruits from the database with SQLite. But you can from within the game if you log on as Commish and use the Player/Recruit editor built into the game.
NCAAhoops

Postby michadj78 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:59 pm

Thank you for the response. So there is no way to change GPA or SAT? First time I've come across this issue GPA of 2.6 SAT of 780 and minimum for the school is 880. Again thank you for the quick response.
michadj78

Postby michadj78 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:06 pm

I would make a suggestion if that is the case maybe a phone interaction with teachers to get a sense if the recruit will under perform his GPA. You can kindof tell if a recruit is going to have difficulty by the schools that are recruiting him.
michadj78

Postby PointGuard » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:45 pm

I like that there are occasional outlier situations...guys who have reasonably good GPA's but lousy SAT's (the guy took as many powderpuff courses as he could and teachers gave him higher grades that he should have received because he was a great athlete or he's just a horrible test-taker) and guys who have low GPA's but do very well on the SAT's (they didn't work hard on their coursework and just tried to "get by", but are smart kids or they just do better on these types of test than would be expected).

And a few unexpected surprises are good in the game every now and then. That keeps the game from being too predictable and is more realistic.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 General Discussion