Recruiting Screen Bug?

Recruiting Screen Bug?

Postby GoodOlKevin » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:33 am

On my current save when I search the View By Region -> Atlantic East Region for interested recruits I'm getting about 50 players but when I search by View By Premium Report -> Atlantic East Region I'm only seeing three players. Also the players in the View By Premium Report are not showing in my Call/Watch List after I put them there. Anyone else having this issue?
GoodOlKevin

Re: Recruiting Screen Bug?

Postby locus » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:02 am

The premium report only contains reasonably high quality players. The players that are interested in your school are probably mostly the dregs that aren't included in the premium report. The premium report filter is filtering those players out.
locus

Postby GoodOlKevin » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:47 am

The premium report should give us more info, not less players. Plus the players don’t show on the call/watch list so that can’t be the reason.
GoodOlKevin

Postby locus » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:03 pm

It gives you more info on fewer players. If you go to View By Premium Report you're only seeing players in the report. If you go by view by region instead, you'll still have the info from the premium report on the players that are in the premium report, but you'll also see the players that aren't in the report with basic info. It sounds like this is what you want, if you are looking to recruit from the lower end players that aren't included in the report.
locus

Postby GoodOlKevin » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:12 pm

Any player whether on a premium report or not should be on my call/wait list if I manually put them there whether they are 1 star or 5 star. Currently they are not. That needs to be fixed
GoodOlKevin

Postby GoodOlKevin » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:44 pm

I'm positive I'm right here. I'll submit a report.
GoodOlKevin

Postby GoodOlKevin » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:56 pm

Sent a support ticket 3 days ago with no reponse
GoodOlKevin

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 General Discussion