Game Is Stuck Loading On Summer Travel Plans

Game Is Stuck Loading On Summer Travel Plans

Postby Evan715 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:34 am

My game won't load past summer travel plans. I click the camps I want to attend and every time I hit advance it stays on the loading screen. It is stick on the screen that says processing this will take longer than others but its been well over a half hour every time I try to advance past the week. I've tried to restore a backup file but it still does the same thing once I reach summer travel plans. Does anyone know how to get passed this without deleting the save file?
Evan715

Re: Game Is Stuck Loading On Summer Travel Plans

Postby Timmuh » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:35 am

Sorry I haven’t seen this.

Any chance it’s a budget issue?
Timmuh

Postby DarthVader80K2 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:41 pm

I have been experiencing the exact same thing! At first, I thought it was because I had a team with a negative budget (after paying too much for coaches). However, when I went back -- utilizing a previous save -- and replaced those coaches with lower cost alternatives, the game still gets stuck when attempting to advance beyond summer travel plans.
DarthVader80K2

Postby PointGuard » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:33 am

Weird! Sounds like something you should submit to Gary using a Support Ticket together with your game files.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 General Discussion