Way Too Early 2022 Wishlist

Re: Way Too Early 2022 Wishlist

Postby PointGuard » Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:09 am

added
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Wayne23 » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:38 am

A beef ever since 2007: The NCAA tourney brackets are set up so that if they hold, #1 plays #2 in the semifinal instead of the final. That has ALWAYS needed a fix.
Wayne23

Postby mickey415 » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:40 pm

I know most everything is focused on updates to the game and I read a lot good things on this thread, but I would love a court design tool. Maybe it can be used for the Pro and College game, but it would be nice to just to select some colors, the court text texture, and a logo to save or create a basketball court.
mickey415

Postby Wayne23 » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:48 pm

I guess I'm thinking futuristically today.
I always like options. How about the option of letting kids go pro after each year. In some associations I might want it to be at any time, in some, never, maybe in some after the soph season or junior season. I think it would be a nice option.
Wayne23

Postby jlemmen43 » Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:21 pm

Wayne23 wrote:I guess I'm thinking futuristically today.
I always like options. How about the option of letting kids go pro after each year. In some associations I might want it to be at any time, in some, never, maybe in some after the soph season or junior season. I think it would be a nice option.

I second this opinion. An option for which season of eligibility you can turn pro would be great. I currently allow nobody to turn pro until after Senior, because the One and Done thing is absolutely stupid in my opinion. You should at least have to play 2 years (like college football is I believe). That would be my ideal.
jlemmen43

Postby PointGuard » Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:58 am

It's Christmas Eve and I thought I'd put a lump of coal in all of your stockings and not add any of these suggestions. :p

But I relented and added all of them...so HO HO HO, Merry Christmas! :)
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Postby Wayne23 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:44 am

Bah! Humbug! FYI, I've played Ebenezer Scrooge in three different productions of the play. When my grandchildren get a few years older I very much hope to play the role once more.
Wayne23

Postby jlemmen43 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:30 pm

Here's a few suggestions/minor complaints:

1) With recruiting, it'd be cool to have an team attribute/slider on where you recruit from. Not in the sense of pipelines, but more to account for teams like Army,Navy,Air Force who aren't gonna get all their players from NY,MD or CO. Or teams from Hawaii/Alaska where you would probably get many more players from the other 48 states. The better prestige schools definitely already get their recruits from all over, so that's good at least. I know if you control your recruiting you can make this happen on your own, but to have maybe a "National or Regional or State" preference in recruiting for each team would be more realistic. You would still only get the quality of recruits you'd normally get based on prestige, etc. But the dispersal of states of origin would be better.

2) About half the time when switching teams in universe mode, the team won't switch and you just get bumped to the Dashboard of the team you were on. It'd be great if when you selected a team, it changed to it every time.

3) The player numbers in the game preview screen (with the starting lineups) are set to be the color of your secondary color, which is fine, but then the background color of the picture does this dark fade to the right (PF/C) side that sometimes makes the jersey # hard to read. Very minor but asthetically unpleasant. A possible solution would be to make a box that surrounds the jersey # that is the exact primary color of the team. That way the cool fade can still exist but you can easily read the player #. You could also include the position and heights ;) in that box too.

That's all I can think of at the moment. Thanks for taking all these suggestions, Santa PG!
jlemmen43

Postby Wayne23 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:52 pm

Yes, especially #2!
Wayne23

Postby jlemmen43 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:33 pm

Will the 2022 College game be able to Have both the 1-10 and REAL Scale checked like the Pro does for 2022? As of now you can only do 1-100 REAL and not 1-10 REAL. Having some simplification meshed with some fog for the 1-10 is awesome, but I also like the REAL ratings because of playing both the College and Pro games together.

*** EDIT - Correction: The Pro game 2022 has a Dynamic Ratings setting...not the REAL Scale setting (because DUH, the Pro is the highest level and there's no need for scaling the ratings, haha). BUT, being able to have 1-10 on the Real Scale and not just for Adjusted, would be excellent!!
jlemmen43

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 General Discussion