Way Too Early 2022 Wishlist

Re: Way Too Early 2022 Wishlist

Postby KingNeb » Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:45 am

On the schedule screen I would love to see more information about my opponents. It shows records for upcoming opponents (including conference records which is nice). I'd like the same thing for completed games.

Something like:

@ Michigan (0-15, 0-6, NET 350)

I'm playing as a mid-major and my NET just dropped 20 spots in a few days. it would be great to see the NET rankings for everyone on my schedule (whether we've already played them or not). This would help me identify the quality of wins & losses as well as further immerse me in the universe because I'll be more familiar with how teams in other conferences are doing.

The way I play the game I would love to see the NET ranking on as many screens as possible as long as it isn't obtrusive.

Thanks!
KingNeb

Re: Way Too Early 2022 Wishlist

Postby WarEagle13 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:37 am

If you go into Insights from the left menu area....at the top right in the drop down that says team rankings, click on Team Sheet

It may give you a good overall look on the games you have played and based on the Opponent Net, has them listed in the four quadrant ranges.

I know this isn't what you asked for, and I agree...seeing net on the schedule for past and upcoming would be nice....maybe this at least gets you a better picture.
WarEagle13

Previous

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 General Discussion