Way Too Early 2022 Wishlist

Re: Way Too Early 2022 Wishlist

Postby PointGuard » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:21 am

OK, added the most recent applicable suggestions.

At this point we have LOT of suggestions, way more than can feasibly be implemented...so, I'd suggest (haha) that we limit further suggestions for CB22 to those that are truly significant or REALLY needed. But what you submit is totally up to you. I understand that what's significant/necessary to one person obviously is different for another person.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby rickerts » Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:25 am

Jacemeister wrote:I think the recruiting aspect is really good and the bread and butter of this game. That being said I think the coaching aspect of this game could be expanded quite a bit. For one practices are about more than just the offenses and defenses. What about free throw shooting or working on your turnovers. The other thing is player/team accountability. In player calls all you have anything to say about when it comes to their playing is their shooting. You can’t tell them they need to work on defending better, their free throws, taking care of the ball better etc. Same with the in game too. Also I think we should be able to set up plays during the media timeouts. Also during in game timeouts I’d like to be able to emphasize different things with certain players or the whole team. With this game not having any real graphics it has to shine in stellar gameplay. It has serious potential as being a great coaching simulator.

agreed
rickerts

Postby PointGuard » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:51 am

Beta testing began today.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Postby Wayne23 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:56 am

And the game has a really nice new look.
Wayne23

Postby Wayne23 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:57 am

No more hints lol
Wayne23

Postby Jake8005 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:42 am

i would like drag and drop ability for subbing instead of having to click through a page to get to the sub screen and click on every player that I'm switching. also would be nice to have the "options" not be it's own box and just be able to turn auto sub on and off from the game screen.
Jake8005

Postby alternativestats » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:14 pm

Not sure why this just occurred to me but the stamina bar sometimes is difficult for me to determine because the color shading doesn't change a lot (color blind). Couple of thoughts for this.

Either have a bar that just continuously decreases instead of changing color

Include the actual stamina level in number form along with the bar

Or make the color changes more blunt.. Say Green, then Yellow, then Red.
alternativestats

Postby jlemmen43 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:26 pm

alternativestats wrote:Not sure why this just occurred to me but the stamina bar sometimes is difficult for me to determine because the color shading doesn't change a lot (color blind). Couple of thoughts for this.

Colorblinders Unite!!! I like the stamina number level option. Close shades or colors are hard for me to differentiate as well.
jlemmen43

Postby jlemmen43 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:27 pm

PointGuard wrote:Beta testing began today.

That's great news! Looking forward to this version quite a bit.
jlemmen43

Postby PointGuard » Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:38 pm

alternativestats wrote:Not sure why this just occurred to me but the stamina bar sometimes is difficult for me to determine because the color shading doesn't change a lot (color blind). Couple of thoughts for this.

The stamina bar presently turns from green to yellow to red as well as shrinks in length as stamina decreases. Since I'm not color blind, when you say "make the color changes more blunt...Green, then Yellow, then Red"...what is it about how it presently displays the present changing coloration that is not working for you? Before I can pass this along I need to more fully understand the difficulty you're having with how the colors presently change. Thanks.

The game used to have numbers that decreased from 100 down..when it was changed at first I didn't like it, but now that I'm used to the colored bar, it works well for me...but let's see how this can be explained so that another change can be possibly developed that works better for everyone,
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 General Discussion