Player suggestions and suspensions not working

Player suggestions and suspensions not working

Postby madeye » Mon May 24, 2021 12:48 am

Neither of these features appear to be working correctly for me. When I make player suggestions for style of play (shoot more threes, less mid-range, etc.), the suggestions are not noted in the in-game notes file that shows player suggestions. I also tried to suspend two players who were fighting and neither one worked. Both players continued to be available.

Anyone else seeing this behavior?
madeye

Re: Player suggestions and suspensions not working

Postby PointGuard » Mon May 24, 2021 2:40 am

I haven't noticed that happening.

But when you have things like that happen, you should complete a Support Ticket and send your game files along with it so Gary can see what's happening and fix, if necessary.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby madeye » Mon May 24, 2021 9:43 am

PointGuard wrote:I haven't noticed that happening.

But when you have things like that happen, you should complete a Support Ticket and send your game files along with it so Gary can see what's happening and fix, if necessary.

I've not done that before, so which game files do I need to submit when I do it? Thx
madeye

Postby PointGuard » Mon May 24, 2021 1:02 pm

On the game screen go to the hamburger menu (3 horizontal bars in upper left corner) and select HELP. Then you'll see a discussion about Tech Support in upper right corner and a link in upper left corner for Customer Support.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Postby madeye » Tue May 25, 2021 4:51 pm

I can't log in on the help desk page. I couldn't remember my pw so after a few tries I went to the forgot my pw link. But there when I enter my email address it tells me I'm not authorized to log in or use the portal.... contact helpdesk administrator (something to that effect).

Did I lock myself out? Will it eventually reset and let me use the forgot pw link?
madeye

Postby PointGuard » Tue May 25, 2021 11:36 pm

you should NOT need your p/w IF you:

Go to the hamburger menu within your game
Select HELP
Click on Customer Support
After the Wolverine Studios site opens, click on SUPPORT
After the "How can we help you today?" page opens, click on NEW SUPPORT TICKET
Enter your email, name, subject, use the pulldown menu to select the game you want support for
Write the description of your problem
Attach your game files
Checkmark "I"m not a robot"
Click on SUBMIT
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby madeye » Wed May 26, 2021 10:00 am

OK, I did all of that last night but I haven't receive any confirmation that my ticket was submitted. I didn't get a ticket number or anything via email. Should I have received some sort of confirmation? I just want to make sure I submitted it correctly/successfully so someone will get a look at it.
madeye

Postby PointGuard » Wed May 26, 2021 12:34 pm

Gary is the only one who handles things...and he has a REAL job and a family as well as developing these games...he'll get to it as soon as he can I'm sure. So just be patient.
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby madeye » Wed May 26, 2021 1:04 pm

Gotcha, thanks!

Amazing games, loving them so far. Pretty impressive for a one-man operation! (I didn't know that)
madeye

Postby madeye » Wed May 26, 2021 2:39 pm

Got a response on this issue. The workaround for now is to use phone calls from the player list screen instead of the text feature from on the player card. This will be addressed in the next upcoming patch.
madeye

Next

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 General Discussion