How to Create a new team/expansion team during career?

How to Create a new team/expansion team during career?

Postby JLYoutzy » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:03 am

Hello,

I've played around 5 seasons of DDS CB21 and I'd love to basically take my coach to a new team that he's been hired to start the program.

I know I can edit some details on existing teams using the commissioner options, but is there actually a way to add a new team altogether with no history, etc.?

Also, are there any templates for the courts to design my own? I've created a new logo, editing an existing jersey, but can't seem to find a way to edit a court effectively.

Thanks!
JLYoutzy

Re: How to Create a new team/expansion team during career?

Postby PointGuard » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:06 pm

As far as I know there is no way to do what you want to do.

There are several people who have created courts...they aren't necessarily checking the boards all that often, but hopefully if they see your post, they can provide some help with creating a court.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Re: How to Create a new team/expansion team during career?

Postby JLYoutzy » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:56 pm

Do you know if there is a way to delete a team's history during a career? I was thinking of just rebranding Cleveland State and deleting the history for my "new" school.
JLYoutzy

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 General Discussion