Changing head coaching jobs in Universe/Multiplayer mode

Changing head coaching jobs in Universe/Multiplayer mode

Postby Collegebball » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:32 am

I’m wondering how to actually get hired by a different school in either Universe or Multiplayer mode? Or is the school you start with the school you are stuck with forever? I would like to try different strategies at smaller schools and then work my way up with 2-3 different coaches but no matter what I do I can’t seem to get hired at a new school. I’m not sure if it’s because I’m already employed at a school but the schools I’m at keep extending my contracts so I can’t leave if I wanted too unless I retire. I’m not trying to jump from a 15 prestige school to an 80 prestige school or anything like that. If I’m at a school for 10 years and raise its prestige from 17 to 50 or so and then I try to move up a slightly better conference to a school with maybe 30 prestige I’m never hired but my assistants will be by the school I applied to. Is there a certain way I need to download files and import them or should I just give up the dream of having 3 coaches rise the ranks and just stick with one at a time in challenge mode?
Collegebball

Re: Changing head coaching jobs in Universe/Multiplayer mode

Postby PointGuard » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:37 am

First, make sure your game has the most recent update because this was fixed in one of the updates.

Then: At the time in April for head coach hiring, go to coach hiring page for each of your coaches you have created that you want to have move to another job. You should be able to select any of the 353 colleges for that coach to move to. When you're done with changing each of your coaches you want to move, then go to the commissioners office and advance to the next week.

I haven't tried this is Multiplayer mode. You may have to make head coaching changes on the commissioner page in that mode...not sure.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 General Discussion