Any Way To Simulate Forward if Petition Board E-Mail is Gone

Any Way To Simulate Forward if Petition Board E-Mail is Gone

Postby neo2000247 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:46 pm

Hey I have a save that's 10 years in now where both the main and backup file is corrupted in some way. I'm at the petition board step but have no petition board email and I was wondering if there was a way to force it forward? Thanks.
neo2000247

Re: Any Way To Simulate Forward if Petition Board E-Mail is

Postby PointGuard » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:35 pm

My suggestion would be to submit a Support Ticket (along with your game files) at:

https://wolverinestudios.freshdesk.com/support/home

...and request help moving your association along.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby PointGuard » Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:18 pm

Ohhh...i just thought...another option you might try before sending your game files to have Gary try to fix things....

On the MAIN MENU on page, select "Restore Backup" and open the backup save and you should be BEFORE the deletion of the email that messed things up.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Postby Wayne23 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:32 pm

Yes, good idea, PG!
Wayne23

Postby neo2000247 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:34 pm

PointGuard wrote:Ohhh...i just thought...another option you might try before sending your game files to have Gary try to fix things....

On the MAIN MENU on page, select "Restore Backup" and open the backup save and you should be BEFORE the deletion of the email that messed things up.

Sorry been out for a while and haven't been on to check. I've actually tried this and somehow even that file is missing the email. I got a natty with an Atlantic Sun school on this file so I really want to keep it lol.

I do have a save from 5 years prior I can revert to that I put to the side just in case but I'll definitely try the support page. Thanks!.
neo2000247

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 General Discussion