Recruiting Tips

Re: Recruiting Tips

Postby fatfish89 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:58 pm

I feel I have a good grasp of how to get the players I want regardless of their interest on normal difficulty and last night I used my commisoner powers in game to look at players stats and i think I fgured out a couple of things. one your accuracy when building your recruiting rating can be wildly inaccurate when it comes to player evalutions I will build on this later as min continues to rise. two, and this supports one of the tip videos out there, guys who do well at the camps mean they are closer to their potentials but star ratings seem to indicate a combination of quality stats plus a higher potential. three the score rating and its potential are heavily favored in determining a players star rating. Four this has less to do with recruiting but I think is still relevant and many may already know this, but the rating of players on your team regardless of how much they played may not be an accurate indication of their true ratings (I found mine to be off only a couple points).

At this time it is all hypothetical as this is just early discoveries and small samples it will take a lot more research and experimenting to determine the accuracy of these things.
fatfish89

Postby Wayne23 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:08 pm

This game is DEEP, and that's what makes it so much fun!
Wayne23
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby PointGuard » Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:53 pm

fatfish89 wrote:I feel I have a good grasp of how to get the players I want regardless of their interest on normal difficulty and last night I used my commisoner powers in game to look at players stats and i think I fgured out a couple of things. one your accuracy when building your recruiting rating can be wildly inaccurate when it comes to player evalutions I will build on this later as min continues to rise. two, and this supports one of the tip videos out there, guys who do well at the camps mean they are closer to their potentials but star ratings seem to indicate a combination of quality stats plus a higher potential. three the score rating and its potential are heavily favored in determining a players star rating. Four this has less to do with recruiting but I think is still relevant and many may already know this, but the rating of players on your team regardless of how much they played may not be an accurate indication of their true ratings (I found mine to be off only a couple points).

At this time it is all hypothetical as this is just early discoveries and small samples it will take a lot more research and experimenting to determine the accuracy of these things.

I guess I can understand looking at a player's ratings and comparing those to a recruit's ratings if you're trying to figure out how Gary develops players from recruits and through their college career, but I prefer a certain amount of mystery...so the only time I go into the edit player part is sometimes to change a player's uniform number and then I purposely do not look at his ratings....just don't want to know the current and potential ratings.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Postby Jake8005 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:04 pm

Wayne23 wrote:
fatfish89 wrote:I advise playing the two exhibition games during the week of 11/6

How do I do this? Can I do this in my save or do I have to go back to the main menu to do this?
Jake8005

Postby Wayne23 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:24 am

Back to the main menu and save any stats you want because the game won't save them.
Wayne23

Postby Jake8005 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:39 am

thanks
Jake8005

Previous

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 General Discussion