How do you watch the selection show?

Re: How do you watch the selection show?

Postby chazzthesquirt » Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:30 pm

PointGuard wrote:Oh wait...are you playing the DEMO or have you purchased the game and activated you registration key code???? If you're playing the DEMO or haven't yet activated your game after purchasing it, the Demo stops before the tournament and proceeds no further, so that would be why you aren't seeing the Selection Show.

No, I've purchased the game, activated the code and played a full season already, I'm sorry for not clarifying better. I'm in my second season...I can hit the "Play/Sim" button but then it just sims Sunday's games and proceeds onto Monday and then NCAA tournament field is already filled out. It's not a super big deal so no worries if there's no fix for the issues I'm having, but I would like a fix if possible because the selection show was one of the things I was most excited about when I bought the game.
chazzthesquirt

Postby Wayne23 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:38 pm

Zip up your files and send them to Support. This shouldn't be happening.
Wayne23
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby chazzthesquirt » Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:03 pm

Wayne23 wrote:Zip up your files and send them to Support. This shouldn't be happening.

Will do, thanks!
chazzthesquirt

Postby PointGuard » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:16 am

One last question: In Game Options do you have "CPU manage offseason/recruiting" check ON? I wouldn't think that would cause the game to skip over the Selection Show, but maybe it does since the AI is then controlling all offseason activities.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby slybelle1 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:38 am

PointGuard wrote:One last question: In Game Options do you have "CPU manage offseason/recruiting" check ON? I wouldn't think that would cause the game to skip over the Selection Show, but maybe it does since the AI is then controlling all offseason activities.

I always use the options and still have the selection show.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby chazzthesquirt » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:58 pm

PointGuard wrote:One last question: In Game Options do you have "CPU manage offseason/recruiting" check ON? I wouldn't think that would cause the game to skip over the Selection Show, but maybe it does since the AI is then controlling all offseason activities.

No, I've got all CPU controls turned off.
chazzthesquirt

Previous

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2021 General Discussion