QB Passing Stats a Bit High

QB Passing Stats a Bit High

Postby dtown14 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:11 pm

Playing the demo and went through the first season, and am now into the draft. QB stats seem a bit off, as Big Ben with the Steelers threw for 6256 and 57 td's. Darnold from Carolina had 5800 and 52 td's. Watson from Houston who apparently beat the alleged sexual harassment raps against him, threw 5727 & 52 td's. All told, seven over 5200, with an 8th missing by 40 yards. In 2020, no QB had 5000 yards. Watson led with 4823. Rogers most td's with 48, next Wilson and Brady with 40. In 2019, Winston had 5109, the only one.

As far as the QB rushing issue, I didn't notice anything too bad. Murray was the leading rusher with 593, but there were minus yards for qb's that you know would have positive rushing yards. Mahomes, Tua, and others that you would expect to have some positive running yards for the season. Mahomes had 308 last year, 92 in four games this season. In the game, minus 18. Something you may want to take a look at. Overall though, the game continues to improve.

This by the way, is not a deal breaker for me, as I've found playing the demo very entertaining, which is what I'm always looking for in an online sports management game. Keep up the good work!!
dtown14

Re: QB Passing Stats a Bit High

Postby brooks_piggott » Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:12 pm

I think some of this is due to having the extra game. YPC/YPA are still tracking where I expect them to. 6200 yards is a bit high, but could be he had a good season or he has higher than expected ratings. But I'll double check in my more recent tuning and see if I can bring it down a bit.
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2022 FirstAccess