Passing seems too easy

Passing seems too easy

Postby RaidersFan65 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:21 am

I just ran a league on auto for 10 seasons. The average completion percentage was 65.7%, average yards per attempt were at 8.3 and yards per completion 12.7. These numbers all seem a bit high.

Looking at NFL numbers, last year's completion percentage was 65.2%, so that's close. But that's also the highest in NFL history. The average over the past 10 seasons is more like 62.5%.
Other NFL numbers from last season: 7.2 yards per attempt and 11.1 yards per catch... making the other two numbers a little high.

In rushing, we average 11,450 rushes per season. Last season in the NFL, 13,792 rushes. Our average run was 4.2 yards. NFL was 4.4 last season.

If you are still in the tuning phase, I hope this information is helpful. The AI is pass happy, and the game engine seems to be rewarding that as well. I didn't have hard mode enabled.
RaidersFan65

Re: Passing seems too easy

Postby AKH » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:11 pm

we usually dont tune statistics until the end of first access, no point in getting all numbers in line right now since we might make fixes that would force us to do it again.
AKH

Re: Passing seems too easy

Postby RaidersFan65 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:03 pm

AKH wrote:we usually dont tune statistics until the end of first access, no point in getting all numbers in line right now since we might make fixes that would force us to do it again.

No problem. I just wanted to report what I had found so you guys can look at it at that time and insure things are where they should be.
RaidersFan65

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2022 FirstAccess