Request-hold FA forum open for a day or two

Request-hold FA forum open for a day or two

Postby Cleasby » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:07 pm

I think there is some really vital feedback and ideas I want to catalogue for the next version. I note other games do not seem to have their FA/Beta area shut like PF. Or if it is closed can it just be locked similar to PB 21 and CB 21?

One issue I found this year is not having access to FA 21 I was unable to remember all of the discussions and ideas raised.

Please can you keep the thread open for at least a day or two to allow this.

Thanks.
Cleasby

Re: Request-hold FA forum open for a day or two

Postby NotMikeZimmer » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:58 pm

I'd like to second this. In addition I'd like to add that I feel FA was way to short this year.

We had a number of late additions, many of which I asked for and appreciate greatly, but leaving the FA forum open longer would help with providing feedback on some of this stuff.

Also it would be nice to have more time to test things next year. This seemed like a very short FA.
NotMikeZimmer

Postby brooks_piggott » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:20 pm

Yea we lock them but I still have access to go back and look at discussions for patches or for future versions. I prefer them locked so I can monitor one forum for issues or questions... and keep FA feedback limited to older builds.

FA runs 2-3 weeks normally, but we left this one open a bit longer since I was working on some larger rewrites. Last year we kept it open even longer since we had a lot of feedback and updates due to the new platform.
brooks_piggott

Postby Cleasby » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:24 pm

Brooks_Piggott wrote:Yea we lock them but I still have access to go back and look at discussions for patches or for future versions. I prefer them locked so I can monitor one forum for issues or questions... and keep FA feedback limited to older builds.

FA runs 2-3 weeks normally, but we left this one open a bit longer since I was working on some larger rewrites. Last year we kept it open even longer since we had a lot of feedback and updates due to the new platform.

Yeah got not problem with it being locked but can we keep it visible for a bit for us to collate data and requests that either are not in it for this year or comments on gameplay observations so we are not having to remember what was said.

This kind of data is invaluable from the perspective of a multiplayer league when we undoubtably get asked questions on items and requests and for next years FA so we can remember what was not added but requested in this years build.
Cleasby

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2022 FirstAccess