Signing FA at beginning of new game?

Signing FA at beginning of new game?

Postby Sweed » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:59 pm

All right, first time DDSPF player and now for my first stupid question. I've started new game go to the FA screen during the FA period. Go to bid on FAs, sort players, find FB (none on roster and one is required) I want to bid on but.. I see no way to submit a bid. What am I missing? :confused: No offer button on the screen. I went into player card>contract. There it suggests an amount but I see no way to actually make an offer.

My roster is overfilled, approx. 70 players but it's preseason and cuts will be coming. Is this why I can't submit a bid?
Sweed

Re: Signing FA at beginning of new game?

Postby NotMikeZimmer » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:10 pm

If both your Practice squad and active roster are full I don't believe you can sign a player. Try moving some over to your PS and making a few cuts.

There should be a sign player button on lower right of the screen. I can send you a screen shot if you need one.

Hope this helps. No such thing as a stupid question! Welcome to the the Community Sweed.
NotMikeZimmer

Re: Signing FA at beginning of new game?

Postby Sweed » Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:44 pm

NotMikeZimmer wrote:If both your Practice squad and active roster are full I don't believe you can sign a player. Try moving some over to your PS and making a few cuts.

There should be a sign player button on lower right of the screen. I can send you a screen shot if you need one.

Hope this helps. No such thing as a stupid question! Welcome to the the Community Sweed.

Thanks NMZ for the welcome and the explanation :) I'll try moving some players around. No screen necessary, I'm sure once there is room it will become self evident.

I've been sitting on the first access and waiting for release to start. I guess I should have dug in sooner instead of hitting a wall today ;)
Sweed

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2022 General Discussion