Creaton draft- Every team over 225mil cap by 100+mil

Re: Creaton draft- Every team over 225mil cap by 100+mil

Postby NotMikeZimmer » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:37 pm

AtlantiasFalcon wrote:I enabled force strict cap and simulated 3 weeks and everyone ended up under when using default rosters. I assume it just released a ton of people to do that. Maybe if you activate that setting before you do that draft you will get the same result?

Maybe, it depends on how you configure the salary settings I'd guess. I doubt it will be identical.
NotMikeZimmer

Postby markprior22 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:02 pm

I can see where the real world mod could cause some salary cap issues but it doesn't make sense for the game to have a cap limit set but put teams together so they are 100M or so over. I would like to use a salary cap but really can't without issues at this point
markprior22

Postby brooks_piggott » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:26 pm

Yea, the problem is the genesis drafts where you pick all 53+PS picks. Because we raised the cap, and raised the overall averages for positions the genesis contracts needed to be adjusted down. I adjusted it downwards for version 6.0.2
brooks_piggott

Postby AtlantiasFalcon » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:16 pm

I think the cap fix worked. I appreciate it, I think an unintended consequence is that when you are looking at the players pre draft, a huge majority for them are projected as non drafted. For example there are 6 running backs that have estimated draft time, then you have 8 pages of RB who are all projected as undrafted. I don't know if that is an easy fix, I don't care that much because once i do the draft the problem is gone. Just wanted to bring it to your attention.
AtlantiasFalcon

Previous

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2022 General Discussion