Importing League error

Importing League error

Postby AtlantiasFalcon » Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:49 pm

I have gotten to the point where I can download the bin. I can export the teams, I can see the bin file from the export in league/export folder. However when I try to import from commisioner side I just get known error and it will not import them. It must be something simple I am missing.

My webroot is http://moneylinefootball.com/League

And my Remote Directory is /League

My exports folder is http://moneylinefootball.com/League/Exports. Other than that I have absolutely no idea what could cause this error. It loads fine when I open it, but it just won't import. Hopefully someone had a similar situation and got it resolved because I am stumped.
AtlantiasFalcon

Re: Importing League error

Postby AKH » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:31 am

looks like the export folder is forbidden (at least when i click the link) - so maybe check that subfolders in .../League inherit permission settings.

The bin file will be in the root of the .../League folder, so that may be a rason is not forbidden and you can download it.
AKH

Postby AtlantiasFalcon » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:03 am

It looks like the folder has read and write access. I use blue host as my webhost. I'm going to chat them. Do you mind explaining to me how you figured out the export file was locked so I can explain it to them?
AtlantiasFalcon

Postby AtlantiasFalcon » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:20 am

I talked to blue host and they said it is configured to be able to download from that folder.
AtlantiasFalcon

Postby AtlantiasFalcon » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:32 am

In the export folder there are 2 bins that's tare team#.bin. I'm certain the number reflects the number in the data base. I shared in the slack group that when I try to import it says download teams then it says emailing green bay Packers.
AtlantiasFalcon

Postby brooks_piggott » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:27 pm

Yea, I think we got his settings right, but we are running into an error at the import phase. Should be fixed in 6.0.2
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2022 General Discussion