Stat Suggestion: Yards/Target and others

Re: Stat Suggestion: Yards/Target and others

Postby TripLykely » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:18 pm

Brooks_Piggott wrote:I guess I'm not sure what screens are being referred to. Are we talking team stats? Player Stats? League Stats? Boxscore Stats? Player Card Stats? I'm also not sure about where a new stat sheet would go? I don't mind adding more stuff and making toggles, but it depends on where you want these to go.

Personally I'd love to be able to customize all of the stats, picking and choosing what I find relevant, but mainly I was thinking about the player and team stat screens. Potentially you could add another drop down or just add an option to the 'Selected Stat' drop down with a 'Custom' option. Ideally some kind of popup with all available stats and check boxes to pick what you want to see. The ability to add multiple custom sheets would be ideal IMO. Even just adding an 'Edit' button that pulls up available stats with boxes to tweak the current sheets would be great.

DDSCB21 Let's Play - Chasing the career milestones of the legendary UCLA coach John Wooden - Chasing Wooden Playlist --> https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIVfxNP1tD6mNwqSbZK-ZtxC5ntyd1uiq
TripLykely

Re: Stat Suggestion: Yards/Target and others

Postby clamel » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:16 am

Brooks_Piggott wrote:I guess I'm not sure what screens are being referred to. Are we talking team stats? Player Stats? League Stats? Boxscore Stats? Player Card Stats? I'm also not sure about where a new stat sheet would go? I don't mind adding more stuff and making toggles, but it depends on where you want these to go.

Perhaps the two I mentioned could be nice to see in the boxscores, YAC and DRP.
Dropped passes are in the stats looking at each team, but nice to add YAC on that screen too I guess. Maybe on the screens for League Leaders if you got time Brooks.
clamel

Previous

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2022 General Discussion